SEND MONEY BY WIRE TRANSFER (BANK TRANSFER)
Things you should know❗
•Available in all ASEAN countries (except Lao)
•For Indonesian delegates, we recommend you to not using WU as your MAM UP 2021 payment
•International: US$7 (registration fee) + administration fee around US$3.00-US$5.00
Our details information you’ll need to send money with Western Union❗
-Receiver's Name: -
Listed below are some general instructions to send money with Western Union❗
1. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to send money with Western Union.
2. Visit a Western Union agent location to send money using cash or debit card.
3. Be sure to bring your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location, and cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
4. You'll just need to follow the instructions of the customer service agent.
5. Hand the money plus fees to the agent.
6. That's it. Get a receipt and keep it somewhere safe
Please note that you will be charged an administration fee no matter what payment method you choose. Make sure that we will be receiving the total amount of the registration fees (US$7)/(IDR 60.000) , so we will not get less than we originally request.
Once you had made your payment, please make sure to send us a proof of payment (a picture or a screenshot of the payment slip/receipt, and so on.) through email@example.com with subject: PAYMENT COMPLETED_MAM UP 2021. Please introduce yourself first (the email must containing at least your full name, your institution, and what country you are from).
Note: Fees may vary based on transaction details such as transfer amount, payment type, destination country, and delivery method and are subject to change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.